Gifting has never been easier
Perfect if you're short on time or are unable to deliver your gift yourself. Enter your message and select when to send it.
Reserve yours before we sellout again
*Strikethrough price will be discounted with code PJSET64 taking the end value to £15 Offer is limited and can end at anytime.
(Mary is 160cm and wears size S/M)
- Keep the Sunday morning vibes flowing in our breathable, ultra-soft year-round Summer PJ sets!
- Sizes from XS-XXL
- Made from 66.5% Bamboo, 26.5% Cotton and 7% Elastane to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Relaxed comfortable fit just the way you like it. Perfect for carrying a food-baby, kicking your feet up and everything in between!
- Two cheeky side pockets for hiding your hands, snacks, phone - anything!
- Buying as a gift? Too easy! All packages come with a FREE gift wrap bow!
- Mary is 160cm & wears size XS/S.
No returns or refunds on clearance items
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of £3.75 every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever.
No impact on your credit score.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and might not be available in all states. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Free Shipping (orders over £50)
Over 3 Million
WHY BUY FROM US?
FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS FOR ALL UK ORDERS OVER £50.
100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Highest quality material, that guarantees exceptional experience and comfort.
100% Cruelty Free
Excellent fit, loose enough to be comfortable, very soft and light material. Bought in the sale so good value for money
I’m generally a 14-16 so I ordered the XL-2XL based on the size guide. The shorts are perfect but the top it a little baggy. They are comfortable and a good material and I’d buy another pair but not for the advertised price of £39.50 per item. The pricing structure of Oodie really puts me off. Having to apply a discount code for every purchase to make it a normal price is frustrating. I paid £29 for the pair and that’s probably a little pricy.
super comfy just love it, recently bought another one but with long trousers definitely prefer that one over this but still love this one, good for hot nights want it back in stock though